The Psychic Counselor

Do you have questions about life changes? Emotional concerns? Relationship issues? Spiritual matters? Send your questions to The Psychic Counselor, Lynda Hilburn, and check back here for your answers. Or you can read through the previous posts (check the Archives) to find answers you didn't even have questions for! LyndaSoul@aol.com. [*LyndaSoul isn't my name -- it's the combo of my first name with the first word in the name of my hypnotherapy training school.]

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Possibilities

Lynda:
This is probably a common question, but I am plagued with many possibilities right now in my love life. There are some issues left with my ex-husband. There is also the possibility of a new life. There is also the realization that a great man is hard to find. I refuse to let my standards down though. If you have any insight into my future with someone else, please let me know. Is there hope that I will find someone that I can be truly happy with? Is that going to be soon or when I am 150 years old?
Melanie, Oregon

Dear Melanie:
I expected this to be a straightforward issue. I thought I'd sit with the question, lay out a tarot spread, and get clarity. Not so. Here's what I see. If you take some time to be by yourself so you can sort out who you are and what you want, separate from anyone else, you will (probably around a year from April -- determining time is never simple) connect with a man who will share a time of deep, rewarding peace with you. If you jump right into a passionate, yet chaotic, relationship with a fiery man, it will end badly. So, my advice is take the time for yourself. Be man-free for a while longer and let something important bubble up from inside you. The next few months are about self-discovery.