The Psychic Counselor

Do you have questions about life changes? Emotional concerns? Relationship issues? Spiritual matters? Send your questions to The Psychic Counselor, Lynda Hilburn, and check back here for your answers. Or you can read through the previous posts (check the Archives) to find answers you didn't even have questions for! LyndaSoul@aol.com. [*LyndaSoul isn't my name -- it's the combo of my first name with the first word in the name of my hypnotherapy training school.]

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Double or Single Birth?

Dear Lynda:
My husband and I have one child. We have tried to have another, but recurring miscarriages have stopped us. I recently had a dream that we would have twins -- a boy and a girl. Several months later I found out I was pregnant with twins! I've been told that one twin died. I might be in denial, but I feel very strongly that they are wrong. Do you see delivery of two healthy babies or one? Thank you for your time.
McKinley, Denver, CO

Dear McKinley:
Please take this with a grain, because from the moment I read your question, my guidance was colored by a great desire for you to have your dream come true. But what I get is a glorious birth of a child. The energy feels female. Please let me know how things turn out, because this doesn't seem like the end of the story.
Lynda