The Psychic Counselor

Do you have questions about life changes? Emotional concerns? Relationship issues? Spiritual matters? Send your questions to The Psychic Counselor, Lynda Hilburn, and check back here for your answers. Or you can read through the previous posts (check the Archives) to find answers you didn't even have questions for! LyndaSoul@aol.com. [*LyndaSoul isn't my name -- it's the combo of my first name with the first word in the name of my hypnotherapy training school.]

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Using Psychic Abilities to Manipulate

Dear Lynda:
My boyfriend and I have been going out for more than 8 months but it hasn't been easy. There's been 'cracks' in our relationship. He's no ordinary boyfriend because of his psychic reading abilities. He's reads me all the time, and I have been wondering whether he has the right to be doing so, and if it's actually fair to me. Due to his psychic abilities we've been arguing a lot and quite frankly we are in the 'danger zone'. I am writing to you for your advice because I love him and I want to save this relationship to help make it stronger. He reads my aura and sees 'pictures'. We have arguments sometimes when he sees me talking to a guy and accuses me wrongly. At times he would ask me to explain myself why those pictures are there on top of my head. He said If I’m honest enough those pictures would be cleansed and disappear. I find it extremely difficult to explain because a majority of time I am completely lost and don’t know what he wants me to talk about. I ask him to start the topic and tell me what is it he sees and doesn’t like but he says I need to tell him he can’t talk about it otherwise I won’t be cleansed. Due to this, he's been keeping his distance from me and he doesn't shower me with the love and attention like he use to. In this case I was wondering if it's good to go out with a psychic and can there be long-term relationship stability. I love him, but I'm in so much stress. I don't want him to argue with me over nothing, and at the same time be agitated of me talking to a male. I do want us to work out but at this stage I feel like I'm at a rocky edge and this is affecting every aspect of my aura. I hope to find a solution to combat this issue so we can make this relationship a strong lasting one. If you could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Confused

Dear Confused: First, I won't even start with whether or not this man has any actual psychic abilities. Although it's highly questionable that he does, that isn't the main issue. What's important is that he's manipulating you. In other words, he's scamming you. He's using the fact that you believe he has psychic abilities to emotionally/mentally slime you. Maybe he means well, and he actually has no clue about ethical behavior. But regardless, "psychics" who use their "abilities" to bully other people are no better than abusive con artists. Nothing about your relationship with this man feels like love to me. My strong advice is that you see him clearly and run in the opposite direction. (Actually, this fellow might be emotionally damaged, so trying to deal with him "normally" will always backfire.) You can't fix him.
Lynda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home